We're in the process of working out our schedule for 2019, our 16th season of operating international racing trips.
Our projected trip to New Zealand, originally planned for March 2018 and postponed to March 2019, is unfortunately going to have to be put off again. (We seem to be snake bit with this trip.) What's happened this time is that personal and family-related matters have arisen which will require our physical presence in the U.S. during the projected time of the trip. And as we feel March is definitely the best time frame for a New Zealand racing trip, we don't believe moving it to a different part of the calendar is advisable.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause for those who were considering joining us, and we hope that this long lead-time notification will minimize it. We hope to reschedule the New Zealand trip in the future.
The other trips we are contemplating for 2019 are to Ireland (late June, and featuring the Irish Derby) and Deauville in France (early to mid-August). It's possible we may add a third trip.
We expect to have the website updated with the 2019 schedule by late October of this year and all the trip details posted by December 1.
Meanwhile, please don't hesitate to get in touch -- either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by toll-free telephone at (800) 261-0499 -- if you'd like an up-to-the-minute update or have an interest in any of the trips described above.
We look forward to hearing from you and to going racing with you in 2019.